Terms and Conditions
The terms “Taisei Stamps & Coins”, “Taisei”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the owner of this website, Taisei Stamps & Coins (S) Pte Ltd.
The terms “you”, “your”, “buyer”, “customer” refer to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content found on this website is solely for your information and use only. All content is subject to change without notice, including but not limited to our item pricings, description and availability.
- The accessibility and operation of this website relies on factors outside our control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of our website and explicitly disclaim any liability that may arise due to your inability to access the website for any reason whatsoever.
- No warranty or guarantee is provided for the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Nothing stated in the website constitute as any form of investment, financial, legal, professional advice or recommendation by us. No investment advice or insured profit is offered. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly disclaim liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to exercise due diligence that any items or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains information, images and other material which is owned by or licensed to us. Said material includes but is not limited to layout, design, appearance, look and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited and any unauthorised use of this website and/or information, images and other material may result in civil and/or criminal liabilities.
- This website may have links to other website(s) from time to time for your convenience. This does not explicitly or implicitly signify that we endorse the aforementioned website(s) and we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the content of these website(s).
- You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating our relationship with you and may be referred to the appropriate authorities. Upon termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons therefore, your rights to use the website will immediately ceases, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to such information or the website. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension. These terms will survive any termination or suspension.
Registration & Purchase
- Should you wish to purchase an item on our website, you accept that you will be required to create a user account on the website and allow us to collect certain personal information from you.
- Any purchase made on this website must be made by a customer of at least twenty (20) years of age. We reserve the right to cancel any order(s) made by a buyer below the stated age.
- All prices advertised on our website are an offer to treat. While we endeavor to ensure that our pricings are accurate at all times, we reserve the right to cancel any order for any item that was incorrectly priced even if you have already made payment or have arranged for payment to be made. You will be refunded in full for the cancelled order and we accept no liability whatsoever resulting from such cancellations.
- An item sold on our website may have a grade in the description to assist in illustrating the item’s overall condition e.g. UNC, VF+, VF, F+ etc. This grade is a view expressed by us for your convenience and is purely subjective. We expressly disclaim any liability relating to any disputes that may arise, financial or otherwise, over the stated grade.
- Some items sold on our website may have been graded by a Third Party Grading Organisation (TPGO). The grade and description is provided by the TPGO ‘as is’. We neither endorse nor refute the grade and/or description given and expressly disclaim any liability relating to any disputes that may arise, financial or otherwise, over the stated grade and/or description.
- Upon purchasing an item through this website, the only relationship created between you and us is that of a buyer and a seller. No other legal relationship exists or is implied.
- We accept the return of a purchased item from you. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on this website for the latest version of the returns process.
- We warrant that all items sold by us are genuine. However, you agree to accept the purchased item in ‘as is’ condition upon receipt. Notwithstanding the above, THE LIABILITY, IF ANY, FOR DAMAGES RELATING TO ANY ITEM PURCHASED FROM US SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE (EXCLUDING ANY FEES RELATED TO THE PURCHASE IF APPLICABLE) PAID BY YOU FOR THE ITEM(S). IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, COSTS OF DELAY, ANY FAILURE OF DELIVERY, OR COSTS OF LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS, OR LIABILITIES TO THIRD PARTIES.
By using this website, including the purchase of any item, you expressly agree that any dispute arising from the use of the website, including a dispute over the purchase of any item, will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. In addition, you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of the Republic of Singapore, for the resolution of any such dispute. The aforementioned choice of venue is intended by the parties to be mandatory and not permissive in nature, thereby precluding the possibility of litigation between the parties with respect to or arising in any jurisdiction other than that specified. You hereby waive any right you may have to assert the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this paragraph, and stipulate that the Courts located in the Republic of Singapore shall have in personam jurisdiction and venue over you for the purpose of litigating any dispute or proceeding. Any final judgment rendered against a party in any action or proceeding shall be conclusive as to the subject of such final judgment and may be enforced in other jurisdictions in any manner provided by law.