- Tell me more about the ‘Submit Your Best Offer’ feature
Tell us what you think our item is worth! For selected items, you may make an offer lesser than our indicated selling price. This feature is available for items in the ‘Make an Offer’ category.
If your offer is accepted, we will sell you the item at the price you offered! Pick up your bargains today!
You may make a maximum of 8 offers for an item.
Steps 1 & 2
- How do I purchase from your website?
You will need to register for a free user account with us before you can make a purchase. Please click on ‘Register’ at the top of the page and follow the prompts.
- Do I need to register for an account to browse your site?
No, we welcome all visitors to see what we offer.
- I have a problem with the CAPTCHA code while registering for my free account, please help!
We utilise the CAPTCHA code verfication process to protect our website and some users have reported receving an "Incorrect CAPTCHA" error despite entering the correct code. If you encounter this issue, please try the following:
1. Click on 'Register' at the top of the page.
2. Key in your name, email address and a password of your choice.
3. Click ONCE on the refresh icon as shown below:
4. Enter the refreshed CAPTCHA code into the box and click 'Submit'.
5. If you still encounter any errors, please send us an email on our 'Contact Us' page and we will be glad to help.
- How do I pay?
We accept the following payment modes:
- All Major Credit Cards (processed by PayPal)
- Telegraphic Transfer (Bank Wire)*See below
- Internet Bank/ATM Transfer (for Singapore buyers only)
Please note that we DO NOT accept Cheques as a form of payment from Singapore or international buyers. Please also DO NOT send Cash via mail as payment as we will not be able to assist should the payment fail to reach us.
We strongly discourage customers in Singapore from paying via cash deposit machines as it will increase the processing time to prepare the order for shipment.
*For Telegraphic Transfers, please arrange with your bank to pay for all the relevant bank charges, including the receiving bank charges.
- How do I make a Telegraphic Transfer/Internet Bank/ATM transfer?
After placing an order and choosing the applicable payment method during checkout, you will receive an email confirming your order together with the necessary instructions and details.
- Do I get a discount for using a particular payment method?
Yes, you will receive a 2% discount off your total purchase (excluding shipping charges) should you choose to pay via Telegraphic Transfer or Internet Bank/ATM Transfer.
- When do I need to make payment?
Payment should be made within 3 calendar days upon confirmation of the orders. If payment is not received within that period, we have the right to accept your payment, cancel your order or provide a new quote based on the current market price.
- Do I have to pay any sales tax?
As required by Singapore law, purchases shipped to a Singapore address will attract a 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
No GST will be charged for a purchase sent to an overseas address.
- Can I cancel my order after making payment?
Yes, provided the purchase has not already shipped. We typically take about 2-3 working days to prepare your purchase for shipment upon confirmed receipt of payment.
Any orders cancelled will be subject to a SGD20.00 processing fee.
- What is your return policy?
We accept all returns. You will need to contact us within 3 working days upon receipt of your purchase to let us know. Returned purchase must be in the original condition with any accompanying item(s) (e.g. original box, certificate etc.).
Purchase not as described
If the purchase is not as described, we require you to send back to us the purchase at your own cost. Upon verifying the return is in good order, we will refund you the purchase price. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
All other returns
For all other returns, we require you to send back to us the purchase at your own cost. Upon verifying the return is in good order, we will refund you the purchase price, minus a 5% re-stocking fee. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Can I come by your office to see what other items you have for sale or sell you my items?
We are not purchasing any items on a retail basis at this point in time. As we are not operating a retail showroom, we also do not have the facilities to handle walk-in customers who wish to purchase from us. We regret that any customer who shows up without a prior appointment will be turned away.
Available items will be listed on our website and all sales will be handled through our online platform without exception.
- Can you value my coins/banknotes/other items for me?
We do not perform valuations at this time.
For any other enquiries, please feel free to reach out to us via our Contact Us page.